Required SkillsCOBIT Communication COSO IT Security Microsoft Office Reporting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Audit Manager and Audit Partner;
- Responsible for leading and overseeing IT, IS, compliance and security audits of systems and controls at various clients’ organisations;
- Plan, co-ordinate, execute and report on systems, compliance and security audits of various online businesses in accordance with applicable regulations and technical standards;
- Review and assess IT systems, business operations and processes based on international standards and best practices;
- Identifying statutory and regulatory changes;
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with client personnel and meet client and firm deadlines;
- Systematically analyse and identify problems in order to determine the causes and propose solutions;
- Provide clients with guidance on risk management and compliance matters;
- Concurrently manage a number of assignments.
- At least 1 year experience in IT auditing;
- Possess or currently pursuing a qualification in IT, business and computing or accounting;
- Holding, undertaking or willing to obtain a recognised certification to conduct IT audits (CISA or equivalent);
- Knowledge of COSO, ITIL, COBIT or other internal control frameworks will be considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Customer oriented skills;
- Have a keen interest in information security, IT management and digitalisation.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access and be ready to learn company-specific software if required;
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards;
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organisation;
- Work with minimal supervision, be able to prioritise and deliver quality work within tight time frames;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;