IT Services and Support Analyst
Required SkillsComputer Programming Data Security DNS IT Security Office 365 Powershell Problem Solving
Our client is a leading global provider of audit, finance, risk advisory, tax, consulting and related services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide complete end-to-end IT technical support services inclusive of deploying, assessing, troubleshooting, managing, maintaining, upgrading and when required, retiring equipment, systems, and software applications;
- Exhibit your ability to systemically manage complex technology issues;
- Participate in project activities related to new services or enhancements;
- Respond to requests according to established service level agreements;
- Support ad-hoc or special request for technology initiatives, assuming at times the temporary role of Project or Service Delivery Manager;
- Have a reasonable understanding of ITIL, ITSM, and ITBRM.
- First degree in Computer science, engineering, or related field;
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role, preferably within the Financial Services Industry;
- ITIL v3 (or higher) certification will be considered an asset.
- Relevant and current industry certifications such as MOS, MTA, MCSA, MSCE, MCSD, CCNA, CCNP, C|ND, CISM, CISSP, etc..
- Good experience supporting enterprise users with database driven application (MySQL, MSSQL, etc..) inclusive of Engagement Management and Practice Management systems, Enterprise Resource Planners, Document Management Systems, etc.;
- Knowledgeable with scripting and command languages (PowerShell, VBA/Office Script/Macro language);
- Familiarity and knowledge of typical business systems and services such as WDS, AD, VSS, GPO, DNS, DHCP, PS/scripting, RRAS, RADIUS, IIS, MIM/FIM, MDMs, IronPort/Spam Quarantines, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, PAM, MFA, Azure IP, SSL VPN, SAP, Dynamics, SharePoint, SQL DB/BI, Bitlocker, and various other tools managing a corporate environment;
- Active listening skills;
- Open communicator;
- Integrity, honesty, and fairness;
- Respectful of others while thriving in a rich and culturally diverse environment;
- Commitment to excellence;
- Flexible and adaptable;
- Focus on quality;
- Open to continuous learning and improvement;
- Outstanding communication skills.