IT Supplier Manager (m/f/x)
As the IT Supplier Manager, you will work with a talented team of professionals in the Supplier management team to deliver a best-in-class service across the business.
You will be supporting the IT team in managing IT supplier relationships across the organisation, providing hands-on implementation, and advising on developing processes within the supplier governance.
Your main interactions will be with Business leaders, IT, Procurement, Legal, and Finance departments.
Your playing field:
- Take ownership and accountability for technology sourcing and contract management for strategic business initiatives
- Oversee the supplier evaluation, the purchase negotiation process, and the establishing of new contracts
- Negotiate standard terms and conditions, processes, and policies according to the company’s baseline
- Monitoring Performance of Suppliers
- Claim regular Supplier Service Management Reports and authorize on agreed and actually achieved service levels
- Establish a continuous improvement lifecycle for Supplier, Contract and Procurement Management
- Mature the team by providing knowledge, best practices, processual advice