IT Support Specialist
As the primary support contact for our London office, you will handle many different tasks during your day, from PC support to video conferencing, office IT planning, server room maintenance, etc.
You will be working in a growing team with colleagues in multiple locations, including Sweden and Malta, to provide the best possible service to our users in all locations.
Success in this role is equal parts technology and culture, IT support is a primary ‘culture bringer’ and a natural spot for any and all questions. Being service-minded by nature is key in this position.
Together with the team, you will have the opportunity to sharpen your skills and learn new things at a rapid pace.
- Provide a complete support experience, for both office based and remote team members – be the person everyone wants to get help from!
- Deliver a 1st class onboarding experience to new employees
- Provide efficient and high quality IT-support for all Come On employees
- Assist in scheduled maintenance tasks related to local and centralised IT infrastructure
- Procure equipment and consumables as needed
- Together with Office teams, own and care for the general office environment
- Good command of business English, both verbally and written. Other languages are a plus!
- Experience in a similar, user-facing role and being a people person in general.
- Process oriented, willing to work “by the book” but also be able to see when a quick-fix is needed
- Competence with:
- MacOS and Windows 10.
- Service Desk tools
- Generic PC Hardware
- Endpoint management and remote support tools
- Google Workspace.
- Enterprise Antivirus solutions.
- Windows Server and O365.
- Active Directory / LDAP.
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Additionally we’ve got:
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Friday drinks provided
- Bonus scheme
- Healthcare Cover
- and more…
These benefits are subject to change & may be restricted by Covid-19.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here below.
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.