IT Systems Administrator
Required SkillsCCNA Communication Documentation Jira Network Administration Networking Office 365 Server Infrastructure
Our client is a leading company in the hospitality, development and construction sectors.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to the General Manager and the Group IT Manager;
- Oversee the IT server infrastructure, network environments and other offices technologies;
- Deal with multiple concurrent demands and driven by customer satisfaction as well as technical excellence;
- Manage and monitor the hotel’s IT infrastructure including servers, network devices, server OS, IT security, DR and backup solution;
- Provide technical support across different departments that complies with company’s IT Service Management standards including desktop support, configuration of MS Windows applications, hotel applications, VOIP and other systems;
- Assist with IT hardware procurement, involved in recommendations and negotiations with suppliers;
- Assisting with the installation, configuration and maintenance of all our systems including POS, guest WiFi, video, and access control;
- Interact with customers and staff at the technical level, as required;
- Support rollouts of new applications;
- Maintain IT inventory and system documentation;
- Eager to learn new technologies.
- Holding a Microsoft Certification (MCSE) or Cisco Certified Network Associate or Professional CCNA/ CCNP highly desired;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Exposure to technologies such as Jira, Office 365 and 3CX.
- Good communication and documentation skills;
- Knowledgeable in server virtualization technologies like VMWare Server/ESX or Microsoft HyperV;
- Extremely proficient with troubleshooting hardware, software, operating systems, and network issues;
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment;
- Must be organized and have the ability to assist in different projects;
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently;
- Must be a team player.