IT Technical Support
Required SkillsData Security Maintenance tasks Office 365 Oral Communication Teamwork Windows
Our client is a private transportation company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide ongoing systems support for all employees;
- Monitoring, installation and configuration of software and hardware;
- Set up of user accounts, user devices and workstations;
- Administration of Active Directory and MS Office 365;
- Perform daily IT administrative tasks including documentation and inventory;
- Training and enhancing employees’ IT skill set;
- Any other tasks assigned by the IT Manager and/or Head of Technology.
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role in IT Technical Support on Windows Operating Systems, including client/ Server applications;
- Bachelors’ Degree in computer science or equivalent;
- Experience working with SharePoint and other Office 365 products;
- Microsoft Certifications will be considered an asset.
- Basic knowledge of networking e.g. TCP/IP, WAN/LAN;
- Knowledge of SQL Server ;
- Ability to manage and prioritize workloads effectively;
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills;
- Good administrative skills and attention to detail;
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team.