Required SkillsACCA Access Accounts English Organisation Organisational and Time Management Organizational VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a multi-disciplinary firm that offers corporate services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to the Senior Accountant;
- Work collaboratively across multiple teams;
- Maintenance of Accounting Records of a portfolio of clients;
- Carry out account/bank reconciliations;
- Assist in the preparation of VAT Returns;
- Perform other related work as necessary.
- Holding / In the stages of acquiring accounting qualifications, such as ACCA or University a Degree;
- Experience in a similar position will be considered an asset.
- Be able to work on his or her own initiative;
- Be able to work under pressure;
- Be driven to meeting multiple deadlines in a very fast-paced work environment;
- Knowledge of SAGE will be considered an asset;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Good organizational and administration skills;
- Have a sharp eye for detail.