Required SkillsBank Reconciliation Financial Statements Office 365 Reconciliation Tax Returns VAT
Our client is a sports betting and gaming operator.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage all accounting transactions up to trial balance level;
- Reconciliation of Banks and Payment Service Providers;
- Player Liability reconciliation;
- Manage end of month process, making sure financial results are accurate according to local accounting standards and produced on a timely manner;
- Prepare VAT returns including submission;
- Be involved in current and upcoming projects;
- Preparation of financial statements and assist in statutory audits;
- Responsible for ad hoc reporting and other tasks as may be required.
- Partly qualified Accountant possessing ACCA/ACA/Accountancy Degree;·
- minimum of 2 years’ experience in the iGaming industry;
- Holds good knowledge on Maltese VAT and PSP reconcilliations;
- Experience on Microsoft Dynamics 365 is considered an asset.
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken in English;
- In depth understanding of Accounting Standards;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel;
- Possess a critical and an analytical mind;
- Ability to work within a team with a Can-Do Attitude;
- Able to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned;
- Possess positive attitude, willingness to work in a dynamic environment.