Junior Accounts Administrator
Required SkillsAccounts Attention to Detail Communication Invoicing Microsoft Office Multi-Tasking Oral Communication Payments Reconciliation Shireburn Teamwork Time Management Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a international leader in financial services with offices in over 70 countries.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain the accounting system and assist with the recording of received financial data using Shireburn Accounting software and other applications;
- Post invoices and all business transactions to our accounting system;
- Responsible for reconciliation of various bank accounts and inter-related company balances;
- Process payments and bank transfers;
- Update creditors/debtors ledgers;
- Liaise with banks worldwide on any banking issues;
- Liaise with the organizations worldwide offices on all matters related to finance, acquiring bank statements, petty cash receipts, suppliers contracts, and so on.
- Hold a minimum “O” Level standard of Education or an “A” Level in Accounts;
- Have strong knowledge of MS Office tools (particularly MS Excel and MS Outlook);
- Be fluent in English, both written and oral.
- Have multi-tasking skills;
- Have organisational and time-management skills;
- Have a keen eye for detail;
- Be a team-player;
- Have excellent communication skills.