Junior Accounts Executive
Required SkillsAccounts Bank Reconciliation Communication English Italian Maltese Reconciliation VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading player in corporate and accountancy services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Account for financial transactions and create financial reports from that information;
- Record day to day financial transactions including the posting of supplier invoices and sales;
- Conducting bank reconciliations;
- Trade receivables and trade payables reconciliations;
- Maintain orderly accounting system;
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage;
- Perform VAT reconciliations and submit VAT returns;
- Drafting of Profit and Loss Accounts.
- A-level certification in Accounts;
- Experience in a similar role, within data inputting;
- Knowledge of SAGE accounting software.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken in English, Maltese and Italian will be considered an asset;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and ability to multitask;
- Able to work on own initiative.