Required SkillsAttention to Detail AutoCAD Building Construction Civil 3D Civil Engineering Client Networking Communication Microsoft Office Organizational Reporting
Our client is a leading company in the hospitality, development and construction sectors.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for assisting in creating architectural drawings for the planning stage, preparing detailed design drawings, specifications, bills of quantities, schedules and related documentation concerning tender packages, and evaluating submissions and visit sites as requested;
- Concept development and designs to communication design intent in the form of sketches, presentations, 3D models and visuals;
- Prepare detailed, organized, complete and accurate drawings;
- Outline client design objectives and implement them into the design;
- Applying and coordinating of planning permits and drawings and liaising with government departments as applicable;
- Tender documents including bills of quantities, specs, drawings, schedules and other documents as requested;
- Managing and assisting in managing projects from inception to completion, including supervising the execution of works, attending site inspections and site meetings, compiling snag lists and quality control;
- Liaise and co-ordinate with other team members, management and directors, providing leadership and expertise to cross-functional teams;
- Identify, develop and execute precise work plans, processes and structures supporting the company’s overall strategies to achieve desired results;
- Attend meetings with clients and team members as necessary;
- Supervision on-site and work outside the office if required including;
- Other professional or general office work may be required for the proper functioning and management of the development office and the company in general.
- Graduate architect – A&CE (hons.), not warranted;
- At least 2 years' experience;
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD software for drafting and 3D modeling software such as SketchUp or AutoCAD 3D.
- Excellent oral, written and graphic communication skills;
- Proficient in using MS office suite;
- Have knowledge of PA design guidelines, sanitary regulations and CRPD requirements;
- An organised, self-motivated and committed individual to deliver tasks in a timely manner;
- Be a team player and able to take initiative.