Junior Charter Sales Executive (French Speaking)
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Client Relations Cold Calling Communication French Negotiation Oral Communication Problem Solving Relationship-Building Relationships Sales Self-motivation Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a company that provides bespoke luxury travel services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Proactively develop a business plan to increase the company’s brand recognition within the French speaking region, and not only;
- Educate, guide and support prospects and new clients while providing top industry consulting;
- Establish relationships and explore new business opportunities;
- Cold-calling clients;
- Strengthen relationships with high-class customers.
- Hold a Master’s degree in a relevant field;
- Have a minimum of 2 years of sales experience in the luxury industry and/or cold calling with a proven track record;
- Be fluent in English and French;
- Previous experience in the aviation industry.
- Well-spoken and well-mannered;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work under pressure with high motivation and a positive attitude;
- Target and detail-oriented;
- Very strong communication skills.