Junior Compliance Officer
Required SkillsAnalytical Attention to Detail Compliance Problem Solving Self-motivation Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leader in investment services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide general administrative support to the Compliance Officer and MLRO. This will involve creating files and filing, updating client information databases and helping with other general AML due diligence requirements.
- Provide support to the Compliance Department;
- Assist in the Company’s day-today and routine compliance procedures and obligations;
- Assist in the review of new client account opening requests in line with in house policies and procedures;
- Assist in the compiling and holding of reports appertaining to compliance regulations in Malta;
- Assist in the training of the company’s staff in compliance and AML regulations as stipulated by the laws of Malta;
- Any other duties as may be determined by the company from time to time within or for the Company and/or any of the latter’s subsidiaries and/or associated companies provided that such duties are within the compliance administrator’s competency.
- Knowledge and experience in regulatory compliance will be considered an advantage but not necessary;
- Fluency in any language other than English will be considered a bonus.
- Have the ability to work independently or under minimal supervision and also as part of a team;
- Detail-oriented with problem solving skills;
- Proven interpersonal skills, positive attitude and “can do” spirit;
- Takes initiative in actively contributing to improved work flows/systems.