Junior Corporate Executive
Required SkillsAdvisory Attention to Detail Client Networking Documentation English Organisation Organisational and Time Management Organizational Problem Solving TAX VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing a small portfolio of clients;
- Assisting clients with their requests in a timely manner and ensuring that advise is in accordance with the regulatory procedures;
- Preparing corporate documentation for company incorporations and annual maintenance;
- Maintaining an organised and structured client filing system;
- Responding to inquiries and requests from clients, managers, and internal departments;
- Liaising with the Registry of Companies, Banks, International Tax Unit and VAT Department.
- A-level standard of education;
- Previous experience working in corporate services will be considered an asset but is not a must for this role.
- Exceptional written and oral English communication skills;
- Good knowledge of office software applications;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Ability to work on own initiative, pre-empt requirements and deliver with high attention to detail.