Required SkillsAndroid HTML5 Oracle PHP PostgreSQL
Our client is a private transportation company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist the relevant teams regarding all aspects of software design as well as development;
- Monitor internal systems regarding technical performance;
- Write reports and documentation;
- Conduct development testing;
- Carry out testing as well as implementation of new third-party solutions;
- Write new code for existing and new internally built solutions;
- Maintain code for the same solutions;
- Develop new internal solutions;
- Work on minor bug fixes.
- In possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science;
- Have an academic or professional background in software development;
- Have at least basic programming experience;
- Proven working experience in MS Power Apps, MS Power Automate, and MS SharePoint Online;
- Proven working experience in Spring, Android, Angular, REST APIs;
- Proven working experience in MySQL, SQL Server, Postgres, Oracle;
- Proven working experience in Kanban and Scrum agile frameworks.
- Able to follow instructions;
- Able to work in a fast-paced and agile environment;
- Have good working knowledge of email systems and Microsoft Office software;
- Able to work as part of a team;
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems;
- Able to learn new software and technologies quickly;
- Effective written and oral communication skills;
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills.