Junior Finance Assistant
Required SkillsBank Reconciliation Client Networking Communication Invoicing Reconciliation Record Keeping
Our client is a sports betting and gaming operator.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for maintaining the accounting records;
- Maintains general ledgers and reconciliation of bank accounts;
- Posting of invoices, P/L and balance sheet reconciliations;
- Assist seniors in the reports and other requirements requested by them;
- Maintaining financial information and documents in order and available upon request and observing internal policies;
- Assisting in other Administration duties as and when requested.
- Ideally has an A Level in Accounts;
- In the early stages or completing ACCA qualification will be given preference;
- Experience in the gaming sector is required for this role;
- Experience in PSP reconciliations is a must.
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken in English;
- A positive attitude and strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Management skills and effective problem solving;
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.