Junior Management Consultant
Required SkillsAdvisory Communication Project Management Research Strategy Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leader in consultancy in private industries and governmental organisations.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide business advisory services to organisations;
- Carry out desk research in various fields and industries;
- Conduct interviews and on-site observations at various organisations;
- Analyse organisational and operational issues;
- Recommend new systems, procedures, or changes to the organisation for improved performance;
- Research, analysis, interpretation, and report writing;
- Maintaining client relations and project management.
- Holding a minimum of Degree qualification (MQF Level 6 equivalent) in Management or Business related field;
- Experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Strong organisational and analytical skills;
- Highly organised and a good team player;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work on own initiative and in a team.