Junior Management Systems Assistant (Part-time & Remote)
Required SkillsAnalytical Attention to Detail ISO Microsoft Office Multi-Tasking Office Administration Organisational and Time Management Written and Oral English Communication
Our client provides audit and ISO consultancy.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Be responsible for researching and understanding the different ISO standards required for different industries;
- Create templates and manuals on ISO certification requirements (ISO 15189, ISO 22000, ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 14001, ISO 45001);
- Help to prepare and organize the training material on the ISO standards, including visualization using PowerPoint;
- Assist the Manager with performing quality management tasks, and tasks relating to the Medical Device Regulations;
- Help with any other task needed by the Manager.
- The candidates having a previous working knowledge of ISO standards and/or Medical Device Regulations and/or GDP will be given preference;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Have a high sense of organization and attention to detail;
- Have excellent time management and analytical skills.