Junior Marketing Executive
Required SkillsCommunication English Graphic Design Marketing Plans Organizational Promotion SEO Strategy
Our client is a modern, sophisticated legal practice.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with the Marketing Executive;
- Create brand-relevant and effective marketing strategies that can be executed across multiple platforms;
- Keeping up to date with the market;
- Staying on top of the industry by doing continuous industry and market research and analysis;
- Liaising with relevant parties in relation to academic contributions and publications;
- Assisting with marketing administration tasks;
- Maintaining marketing databases;
- Assist in creating content, artworks, and submissions of news items, articles, events amongst others;
- Planning and execution of a marketing strategy;
- Planning and organising of events;
- Submissions to legal directories;
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned to you by the Marketing Executive and/or Management.
- Holding a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Proficiency in WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite would be considered an asset.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English;
- An excellent eye for detail and editing experience;
- A strong understanding of search engine optimization (SEO);
- The ability to work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficient in digital marketing;
- Graphic design knowledge and/ or video editing would be considered an asset.