Junior Marketing Executive (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsAdvertising Bachelor Degree Brand Marketing Content Coordination Creative Email Marketing Maltese Marketing Plans Social Media Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is an established corporate service provider.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate content requests from different departments to create compelling and timely content;
- Work closely with the organization’s Marketing Agency;
- Enhance the organization’s social media presence and engagement with the target audience;
- Support the management of online platforms;
- Analyze social media analytics to measure the performance of campaigns using various metrics and report on performance;
- Collaborate in the development and execution of the organisation’s marketing strategy;
- Assist in the creation and implementation of a digital marketing plan across the organisation’s social media platforms;
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing;
- Ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to;
- Report and work together with the organisation’s management, communicate results and take initiative as and when required.
- Hold a Diploma level education (MQF level equivalent) in Marketing, Digital Marketing or another related field. A Bachelor’s degree in this field will be considered an asset;
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset;
- Be fluent in both English and Maltese;
- Basic proficiency in marketing, branding, content generation and online publishing.
- Have good understanding of the latest digital marketing technology and strategies;
- Be creative;
- Be a team player.