Junior Payroll Executive
Required SkillsBank Reconciliation Customer Requirements Payroll Reporting Shireburn Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct payroll calculations for a portfolio of clients;
- Handling of payroll queries;
- Keeping payroll data updated including entries for vacation and sick leave;
- Managing the clients’ engagements and terminations through JobsPlus;
- Submitting payments to Inland Revenue Department for Tax and NI deductions;
- General accounting functions including maintaining accounting records;
- Maintaining general, sales and purchases ledgers;
- Reconciliation of bank accounts;
- Assisting seniors in reporting requirements;
Filing and retention of records;
- Maintaining financial information, files and records to ensure that the documentation is available and that it complies with the established policies and regulatory guidelines.
- At least 1 year experience working payroll;
- Early stages of completing ACCA certification or an equivalent qualification.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
- Ability to work with a team and possess strong interpersonal skills;
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards;
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to prioritise and deliver within tight time frames.