Junior Regulatory Advisor
Required SkillsAdvisory Attention to Detail Bachelor of Economics Content Writing ICO Microsoft Office Organizational Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide ongoing support to a portfolio of clients and seek to accommodate their respective needs in a timely manner and in accordance with Regulatory Procedures;
- Develop expertise in ICO, Blockchain and Crypto Business and Traditional Financial Services Advisory;
- Keep open communication with the superiors and brief them directly with issues;
- Write a regular number of articles for dissemination;
- Prepare and update informational and promotional content;
- Liaise with the relevant authorities.
- Postgraduate studies in Economics, Finance, or related.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills;
- Be result-oriented, responsible, highly meticulous, organized and detail-oriented;
- Ability to work on your initiative and under pressure.