Junior Salesforce Specialist
Required SkillsBusiness Intelligence (BI) CRM Data Integration Solution Data Warehouse English Information Technology Salesforce Software Development SQL Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a group of companies that operates within the automotive industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with other team members on projects that require development of data warehouse schemas, data integration pipelines, dashboards and reports;
- Build data cleansing scripts that may be required for any of the Digital Transformation projects;
- Troubleshoot and maintain the group’s existing BI portfolio;
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to design and build a scalable core operation system on the Salesforce platform;
- Assist in administration, configuration of the existing Salesforce environment, data loading and workflow management.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Development of related fields;
- Have at least 1 year of working experience in a similar technology environment;
- Experience with relational databases, data warehousing schemas and SQL scripting;
- Experience with data integration technologies such as Talend or SSIS;
- Understanding of BI technologies such as Tableau, Qlik or Power BI;
- Experience building solutions in Salesforce, schema and object customisation;
- Understanding of Salesforce security model;
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus;
- Experience in developing software for mobility, automotive or high value retail is a plus.
- An agile mindset with a can-do approach;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.