Junior Tax Executive
Required SkillsCommunication Documentation Microsoft Office Problem Solving TAX Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to the Tax Manager;
- Handling the Maltese tax affairs of a number of local and international clients, including the preparation and filing of statutory tax documents;
- Liaising with the Inland Revenue Department and International Tax Unit on behalf of clients;
- Assisting the team with a variety of other tax related cases;
- Filing and records retention;
- Maintaining information, files, and records to ensure that the documentation is available and that it complies with the established policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Early stages of completing ACCA certification or an equivalent qualification;
- At least 1 year of experience in a role focused on tax.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
- Conversant with standard software packages, proficient in MS Excel and be ready to learn company-specific software if required;
- Ability to work well with a team and possess strong interpersonal skills;
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards;
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to prioritise and deliver within tight time frames;
- A flexible approach to work.