Key Account Manager - Greece
Outstanding opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Key Account Manager – Greece.
Are you the incredibly personable, commercially minded, get things done type person who we are looking for?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Key Account Manager to join our successful KAM team. You will be the point of call for some of our leading VIP's and it will be a great opportunity to provide excellent service to our customers. Along with striving to create the best of experience for them, building up great relationships with them too is an added bonus!
What's in it for you?
By managing such an exclusive portfolio of high value players to the business, you will really take ownership of your area and be a key cog in the wheel for Team Greece.
You will be responsible for building the VIP Strategy for some of our most successful brands together with the VIP team and Head of Marketing.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
You're good at
Besides being a pro-active and goal oriented individual, you can demonstrate the following skills:
- Several years' experience managing a portfolio of clients in either a KAM gaming team, or in a consumer facing organisation that demands the very best customer experience for the most demanding of clients
- In depth knowledge of segmentation, CRM, and campaigns
- Ability to build a VIP management strategy
- Commercially driven; providing ROI on all activities
- Proactively making improvements in all aspects of the Key Accounts to increase the value of the portfolio
- Passionate about sports and casino
- A sales / business development approach to expanding and growing the value of your accounts
- Excellent communications skills and an eye for detail are a must.
- Native level communication ability in Italian, both in speaking and writing.
- Have a burning desire to provide the ultimate player experience.
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Manage a portfolio of high value players with the objective of retaining and growing spend. Taking ownership for your portfolio, scheduling contacts which drive retention, growth and reactivation.
- Full visibility of all communications sent to your portfolio, including sensitive document requests send to players (ex. ID, source of income etc) as required by local compliance. You will be expected to manage and execute on such requirements.
- Ensuring you work within budgets for player bonuses and events, whilst also working towards turnover and revenue targets. You will be expected to bring forward investment cases in order to funnel spend to the benefit of your portfolio.
- Analyse player activity to identify drops and spikes. As part of your proactive portfolio management, carrying out a daily review of biggest winners and losers and re-configuring your planned contact strategy to take advantage of any emerging player behaviours.
- Create suitable ad-hoc campaigns for your very specific but high value target audience.
- Continually examine the value proposition offered to VIP customers by competitors, ensuring we stay ahead of the game, leveraging experiences and bonuses to retain and grow your portfolio.
- Working with the central VIP Events team to propose and plan events and promotions that drive player activity.
- Report on your portfolio to your manager and the MD for the region (Greece). You must have a strong analytical mind and must be able to use data to draw conclusions and recommendations.
- Dealing with any escalations regarding account closures, responsible gaming issues, event related inquiries and bonus inquiries, including out of core working hours.
- Taking responsibility for increasing your product and brand knowledge, proactively communicating new features and products to relevant player in your portfolio, acting on opportunities to educate customers on features and products to increase value.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.