Required SkillsAutoCAD Civil Engineering Client Networking Communication Leadership Mathematica Organizational Problem Solving
Our client is a leading local construction firm carrying out civil engineering works, turnkey assignments, project management and restoration works.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to the Senior Quantity Surveyor and the Head of Projects;
- Conduct surveys on land sites and properties;
- Examine previous records and evidence to ensure data accuracy;
- Research and design methods for survey processes;
- Use equipment and tools to accurately measure land features (e.g., longitudes, latitudes);
- Build maps, sketches, and charts;
- Supervise and provide guidance to field staff;
- Purchase and maintain equipment;
- Report on survey results and present findings to clients;
- Collaborate with engineers and architects on several projects.
- Holding a degree in Civil Engineering or a similar field;
- Possessing a valid certificate;
- Previous experience as a surveyor or in a similar role;
- Experience with engineering instruments and knowledge of GPS and GIS systems.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Tech savvy, including familiarity with CAD software;
- Aptitude in math and problem-solving;
- Attention to detail;
- Great organizational and leadership skills.