Required SkillsAttention to Detail Business MQF Organizational Reporting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading corporate, tax and business advisory firm well established in the local market.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work within our Advisory team;
- Managing and coordinating the implementation of projects, including EU funded projects;
- Report writing;
- Carry out research work as necessary;
- Liaison with clients;
- Handling day to day duties required for the smooth running of the company.
- Possess a degree at MQF Level 6 or equivalent qualification in Business Administration, Public Administration, or other related areas;
- At least 2 years' experience working within a similar role, experience in managing EU Funded Projects will be considered an asset.
- Positive can-do attitude;
- Be a team-player;
- Good communicator with excellent report writing skills in English;
- Focused and attentive to detail;
- Possessing good organizational skills, able to priorities.