Required SkillsConfidence Customer Requirements Maltese Negotiation Organisational and Time Management Persistence Problem Solving Sales Self-motivation Target Setting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a family owned company that operates within the automotive, real estate and retail sectors.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and maintain an effective lease sales plan that details the steps to take in order to improve the success of the business in line with the Company’s strategic objectives;
- Sustain and develop current lease business from a sales and operations perspective;
- Prospect, plan and schedule all sales activities in relation to the requirements of the market;
- Ensure quality of service in accordance with the International Brand standards.
- Previous work experience in a similar environment will be considered an advantage.
- Be sales driven and determined to succeed;
- Be self-motivated with strong negotiation and selling skills;
- Be customer focused with sound commercial exposure;
- Be target and opportunity driven;
- Have excellent communication and presentation abilities with an outgoing personality;
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal. Maltese speakers will be given preference;
- Good time management and problem-solving skills.