Lecturer in Business & Management
Required SkillsAcademic Advisory Assessments Course Material Curriculum Planning Examinations PhD Planning and Scheduling Seminars Student Programs Teaching Tutorials
Our company is an international company that offers a range of services from e-learning to training programs.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for teaching including tutorials and seminars;
- Supervise practical work and placements as part of the relevant courses;
- Monitor student projects and other personally undertaken student enterprises;
- Prepare course material including assessments and examination papers;
- Continuously assess students and assist in their development;
- Marking of examinations and business reports within established timeframes;
- Respond to student queries and support students’ in their needs and concerns.
- Holding a PhD would be considered an asset;
- Be in posesion of a Masters Degree;
- Experience in the Education Field preferably in higher studies;
- Have experience in academic advising, curriculum planning and course selection;
- Be experienced in the planning and management of academic and student programs and processes.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent communication, multi-tasking, organisational skills and time management skills;
- A great problem-solver;
- A great team player
- Able to work under pressure;
- A good multi-tasker;
- Excellent customer service skills.