Legal Associate (m/f/x)
You are an expert in your field and like to guide your team in legal matters? Do you have a strong eye for detail and perfect time management skills?
If so, our Legal Associate (m/w/d) role may be just the right position for you! As a Legal Associate (m/w/d) you will be responsible to monitor all legal and regulatory developments, in order to provide guidance to the relevant stakeholder and assistance in implementing new measures. You will also bring your legal expertise to guide stakeholders in product development.
Your playing field:
- We want to always stay on top of our game and keep our team informed, therefore you will be monitoring all legal and regulatory developments affecting E-Money Institutions.
- You will share your legal insights when acting as the main point of contact for your colleagues and assist in the adaptation of existing and introduction of new product projects.
- The communication with external stakeholder is essential and ad-hoc reporting to the regulators and authorities, will be part of your duties.
- In order to assist with informed decisions, you will prepare and present legal matters in Committees or to the Board.
- In line with regulatory and legal requirements, you will be drafting contracts with our partners, servicers and suppliers.
- You will also be responsible for maintaining the Governance Framework, as well as manage general secretary task.