Legal Secretary (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsAdministration Calling Clients Communication Filing Law Maltese Microsoft Office Scheduling Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading law firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage general administrative assistance to the local litigation team;
- Optimize files to achieve maximum effectiveness for the team;
- Handle calls and manage clients’ administrative needs;
- Assist with billing and internal reporting systems;
- Manage email and calendar activities;
- Schedule appointments;
- Provide assistance in the court registry.
- Hold an A level standard education;
- Be proficient in the use of Word and Excel;
- Relevant experience within a similar role in a legal setting will be considered an asset.
- Have a strong written and verbal communication skills in both Maltese and English;
- Meticulous in work approach;
- Hard working and conscientious.