Legal Team Assistant (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsAdministration Attention to Detail Bachelors Degree in Law Communication Coordination Law Maltese Microsoft Office Oral Communication Organizational Support Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading law firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide administrative support to lawyers and enhance office effectiveness;
- Coordinate client billing process, including liaising with clients about any queries related to invoicing;
- Handle all other correspondence, and communication with clients;
- Support the legal team in day-to-day tasks and ensure quality service to all clients;
- Manage, organise, and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing systems;
- Monitor deadlines and handle partners’ and/or lawyers’ calendars;
- Carry out other duties diligently as may be assigned.
- Hold an A’ level standard of education or equivalent is a must;
- Previous experience as an assistant, secretary, or administrator in a legal environment would be considered an asset;
- Be computer literate – strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Be proficient in both English and Maltese.
- Have a strong aptitude to learn new software systems;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent secretarial and organisational skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Have a positive can-do attitude, with a great attention to detail;
- Ability to deal with multiple activities efficiently and work under pressure.