Required SkillsCommunication ELV Health and Safety Inspection Lifts Mechanical
Our client is a leading player in the lift sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- A team member in the service department;
- Carry out all the on-call services, scheduled preventive maintenance of respective lifts;
- Assemble, install, repair, or maintain electric or hydraulic freight or passenger elevators, escalators, or dumbwaiters;
- Handling the maintenance using hand and power tools, and testing devices such as test lamps, ammeters, and voltmeters;
- Attending to other duties as requests.
- Experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English;
- Attention to detail;
- Possess good communication skills;
- Confidence and good organisation skills;
- Able to work in a team;
- Works out of own initiative.