Litigation and Dispute Resolution Lawyer
Required SkillsAdvisory Bachelors Degree in Law Communication English Law Maltese Master of Science (MSc) Teamwork Time Management
Our client is a leading law firm in Malta.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Advise and represent clients in litigation and alternative dispute resolution, in collaboration with senior lawyers and other members of the team;
- Draft and review of judicial acts;
- Draft legal opinions relating to general civil and commercial matters.
- Hold a Law degree and warrant to practice as an advocate in Malta;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Maltese and English;
- Preferably previously worked in litigation.
- Ability to work against tight deadlines;
- Be a team player.