Live Casino Coordinator
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta + Hybrid setup environment
- Support the Head of Live Casino drive the Live Casino strategy with internal stakeholders and departments.
- Ensuring that our Live Casino product is up to date and competitive in our core markets.
- Responsible of the planning and preparation of game/provider releases, this includes but not limited to game roadmaps, full testing of games/providers, requesting content and design, game releases and positioning.
- Communicating and sharing with internal teams Live Casino game releases, updates and relevant information.
- Point of contact between the brands and game providers, escalating tasks, technical issues or other relevant enquiries as needed with the relevant parties.
- Creating relationships with dedicated studio teams. Evaluate and monitor dedicated studios and their performances. This includes table performance and GP performances.
- Support the Live Casino team and other teams with winner verifications, risk escalations and gameplay checks. These need to be monitored and reported via the relevant game providers.
- Work closely with CRM teams to support and gather any data and/or information needed.
- Support the Live Casino team with monthly reporting of market product performance.
- Monitor our live casino pages to ensure all content and positioning is up to date, and any issue/bug is escalated and followed through until resolution.
- Conduct competitor analysis and provide detailed insights of threats and opportunities to internal teams
- Build a relationship with all brand/country managers to ensure that the Live Casino strategy is considered in all plans.
- Communicate with our compliance teams on a regular basis, to ensure we are up to date with all market regulatory requirements.
- Support the Head of Live Casino and the Casino team with any other ad-hoc tasks.
- A great work attitude, who loves to work in a team.
- Proactive and ability to collaborate
- 2+ years’ experience working in the Gaming industry
- Experience working with Live Casino is an asset but not a must
- Excellent communications and organization skills
- Presentation skills is a plus
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- €250 Annual Wellbeing Allowance.
- A comprehensive, International private Health Insurance.
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set-up your home office.
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays.
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!