LiveOps - Incident Manager
Our Incidents Team at Betsson Group is one of a kind! Touching on the latest technologies while keeping our brands live and running, our Incidents Team ensure we deliver the best in service, supporting the Group and most importantly our customers!
You will be managing the team that handles all contact for all production incidents. The main function is to ensure maximum possible service availability and performance for our customers. You will do this by supporting the team, maintaining and improving systems and handling the resolution of any events or incidents which occur within the infrastructure and providers.
With so many brands in the Group, the Incidents Team plays a vital role to ensure incidents are near to non-existent!
A taster of what you will be involved with
- To supply the LiveOps organization with the mature Major Incident Leadership for crisis management.
- To prepare Commercial and Business communication regarding the same Major Incidents.
- To follow up on post-mortem efforts on incidents with a high impact.
- Further support the existing LiveOps teams in regard to leadership, mentorship and manpower management.
- Successfully manage the team to success whilst maintaining KPI's and an agile way of working.
- Although a Monday – Friday position, you will be part of an on-call rotation.
- You will also be involved in taking shift coverage as/when necessary.
You’re good at
- Detection, correlation and analysis of events in the technical environment
- Leading a team, maintaining KPI's and overall vision
- Windows server supoprt, Linux server support, Containers, Virtualization
- Scripting methods (Powershell, BASH, etc), AWS, and Networking
- High quality communication skills both written and spoken in English
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Click here to find out more on who we are looking for