Logistics Accounts Clerk (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsAccounts Attention to Detail Communication Computer Correspondence Customer Service English Maltese Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading automotive company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the management of shipping related documents and vehicle registrations;
- Responsible to work with internal as well as external stakeholders to aid with daily operational, administrative and logistical issues.
- Have an O’ Level standard of education including Accounts.
- Fluency in both Maltese and English is also necessary.
- Able to work under pressure;
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Be willing to accept responsibility;
- Excellent organisation skills;
- Be proactive and have good administrative and numerical skills;
- Professional attitude and appearance.