Maintenance Team Manager
Required SkillsCoaching Coordination Engineering Degree English Maltese Monitoring Organisational and Time Management Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leader in innovative engineered solutions.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- To manage preventive maintenance programs and ensure that maintenance is performed on time and within stipulated target dates;
- To manage projects including ones related to risk assessments and anomaly replies;
- To manage fault finding operations and manage use of resources in order to restore equipment operation in the shortest time possible;
- To use the company approved CMMS in order to manage day to day operations and record actions;
- To ensure optimum upkeep of equipment related to plant, production and infrastructure;
- To ensure correct and full company documentation compilation;
- To order spare parts and other related materials as and when required;
- To review and suggest changes in maintenance spare parts, procurement/management;
- To participate in preparation/organisation of maintenance employees training;
- To participate in ME projects;
- To install and commission new equipment;
- To effectively manage any assigned team of subordinates;
- To conduct work force planning as per departmental requirements;
- To conduct periodic assessments of assigned subordinates;
- To notify maintenance team management and any other related personnel of any foreseeable risks effecting employees and / or company operation;
- To support fire and emergency procedures as directed;
- To support energy and water consumption saving activities;
- Ensure all environment, health and safety instructions are implemented, safety performance is adequately communicated in area of responsibility;
- Participate in risk reduction plans;
- To perform other qualified duties as assigned;
- The role demands flexibility and to be able to operate in a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
- Have a level 6 engineering qualification or equivalent experience;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Maltese.
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Be able to work in a team and maintain relationships both internal and external;
- Be proficient in using MRP / Microsoft Office applications.