Manager Content Writer (German Speaking)
Required SkillsCommunication Content Content Writing English German
Our client is a leading digital marketing agency.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style, and layout;
- Contribute to monthly reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines;
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board;
- Oversee team members work for quality and guideline compliance;
- Ensure that content is relevant, findable, accurate and targets the needs;
- Proofread, edit, improve, update and occasionally clean up outdated writers’ content;
- Optimize content according to SEO and Optimization standards;
- Encourage team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks;
- Develop strategies to promote team member’s adherence to company regulations and performance goals;
- Assist management with hiring processes and new team members training;
- Stay up to date with content marketing techniques.
- At least 1 year experience in a managerial role, leading a team;
- Previous iGaming experience is a must;
- Good knowledge of Content Optimization System and CMS ie required;
- Understanding of Google Analytics and SEO techniques will be considered an asset.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken German and English;
- Be an organized professional with a detailed approach;
- Ability to engage with diverse target audiences;
- A can-do attitude with a passion for digital media trend;
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced, collaborative environment;
- Decision maker;
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Private Health Insurance;
- Professional Development allowance;
- Fitness and Well-being package.