Manager in Grade 3 within the Tech.mt Foundation
Required SkillsBachelor Degree in Communications Bachelor Degree in Public Relations (PR) Business Administration Communication Information Technology
The Manager in Grade 3 will be expected to apply an acquired list of duties carried out at Tech.mt. These include and are not limited to:
- Reporting to the CEO or to any other official to whom the CEO’s authority is delegated, will be required to assist in the execution of strategy mandated by the Board;
- Provide support to the senior manager in managing PR & Marketing plan of Tech.mt;
- Carry out supervision duties and training of staff working within the branch of activity;
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department;
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives and Co-ordinating marketing campaigns in line with this strategy;
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget;
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans together with Planning and implementing promotional campaigns;
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity;
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns following distribution of such material, monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications;
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials including working closely with design agencies and assisting with new campaigns and ideas;
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives;
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing;
- Assist in coordination activities with other branches within Tech.mt and other entities falling within the same Ministry;
- Duties relating to exchanges of information internally and externally where approved or allowable by GDPR regulations;
- Participate in meetings with local stakeholders to assist and promote the Technology sector and Malta as a technology hub of choice;
- Provide assistance in bilateral international meetings including negotiations to attract foreign direct investment;
- Participate in international fora including meetings organised by global Tech bodies;
- Drafting, interpretation and translation of instruments applicable to the tech sector including but not limited to applications for funding for projects related to the sector; and
- Provide technical assistance to taxpayers’ queries in relation to tech sector.
Furthermore s/he will be expected to assist in other duties as may be directed from time to time by the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) or by any other official to whom the CEO’s authority is delegated.
Any other duties described above may change depending on the exigencies of Tech.mt.
- Preference will be given to candidates who possess a University of Malta Degree in a Marketing & PR; or Communications; or Business & Entrepreneurship; or Information Technology; or an equivalent qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework Level 6 or better, duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC)* or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level; AND four (4) years prior work experience in the area/s of Marketing & PR; or Communications; or Business & Entrepreneurship; or Information Technology; OR
- Consideration will also be given to Candidates with a Diploma in Marketing & PR; or Communications; or Business & Entrepreneurship; or Information Technology; at NQF Level 5 or an equivalent qualification in a relevant field of study AND five (5) years prior work experience in the field/s of Marketing & PR; or Communications; or Business & Entrepreneurship; or Information Technology; OR
- Candidates who at least possess seven (7) years’ experience in the field/s of Marketing & PR; or Communications; or Business & Entrepreneurship; or Information Technology.
Jobsplus Public Call Permit Reference: 434/2020
C.V and covering letter will be received by not later than Monday, 28th September 2020.