Market Intelligence Analyst
Required SkillsAdministration Business Development Competitor Analysis Documentation English Finance Maltese Marketing Plans Monitoring Organisational and Time Management Research Teamwork
Our client is a leading tax, audit and advisory firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide market intelligence on selected markets, including feasibility studies, and market access research reports;
- Conduct research and monitor developments at EU and international level;
- Perform competitor analysis to enhance strategic positioning;
- Draft corporate documents and proposals;
- Assist in connecting to local and international partners;
- Liaise with competent authorities and agencies both locally and internationally;
- Prepare articles, newsletters, and other marketing materials as required;
- Assist with the necessary preparation work pre- and post-travel;
- Assist with any administrative work which may be required.
- Hold a degree or equivalent in Business, Finance or a highly analytical field;
- Have a minimum of 1 year working experience in a similar environment;
- Have excellent spoken and written communication skills in English; Fluency in other languages are considered an asset.
- Able to work on own initiative whilst also be a team player;
- Very organised and able to meet strict deadlines in a timely manner.