Marketing Coordinator (Part Time)
Required SkillsBrand Marketing Campaigns Content Coordination Copywriting CRM Microsoft Office Monitoring Multi-Tasking Organisational and Time Management Planning and Scheduling Scheduling Social Media Teamwork
Our client is a international leader in financial services with offices in over 70 countries.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate the creation of marketing material and campaign launches for new and current products and services;
- Monitor company websites and social media accounts and gather performance data;
- Analyse performance and generate reports and recommendations;
- Organise the entire end-to-end process of various marketing campaigns – create content, copywriting, testing, and scheduling;
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure all content is optimised and adheres to brand guidelines;
- Be responsible for community management, keep on top of DM enquiries and comments;
- Monitor trends within the industry and undertake competitor research to ensure that the company’s social media content is market leading, by identifying new opportunities, trends, and best practices.
- Previous copywriting experience and the flexibility to adapt across contrasting tone of voice;
- Experience in creating content for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Social Media CRM tools such as Hootsuite and/or Emplify;
- Previous 1 year experience in a similar role will be considered an asset;
- Previous experience using social media management tools will be considered an asset.
- Possess a positive attitude and strong collaboration skills;
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to ensure deadlines are met;
- Able to multi-task and work on several different projects simultaneously.