Marketing Graphic Designer
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: London + Hybrid set-up environment
We are searching for an addition to our big creative team! As the Marketing Designer, you will be producing materials for our existing and upcoming brands that target our customers and drive the business forward.
The main functions will lie in animation and marketing design but also with a strong influence on brand identity. Attention to detail and following guidelines – is a key skill. We are searching for somebody passionate about developing and pushing the boundaries of the visuals that we deliver to requesters.
- Has strong time management skills
- Conceptually visualise marketing campaigns
- Strong animation skills and experience of creating HTML5 banners
- Create newsletter headers to visually support the content in our emails
- Be an active member of the creative team when developing concepts for customer activities
- Great communication skills, which will help in presentations of a product, and to be strong member of group projects
- Design images for social media, blogs, landing pages and sites
- Design market material such as banners, thumbnails and newsletter headers for new game releases
- When needed, help your colleagues to develop new banners concepts and maintain existing banner portfolio
- Assist the senior designers to conceptualise and develop a design for customer communication and marketing campaigns
- Be creative and willing to deliver the best product to our customer
- Good organizational skills that allow for example to keep files clean for use of other team members
- Strong in Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effect
- Good at animation, illustrations, and photo manipulation
- Got a creative eye for colors and form and good knowledge in conversion design for the web
- Eager to get started and work towards deadlines to deliver the best product
- Be team oriented, somebody who is a strong team player but also doesn’t mind working on personal projects time to time
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- A strong portfolio of animation, illustrations, photo manipulation and other graphic
What are the nice to haves?
- HTML, CSS, WordPress skills are desirable but not mandatory
- Experience working with Bannerflow
- Previous experience in iGaming
- An education from advertising or design school, digital agency or In-house agency
- Experience working with marketing graphics and ability to follow brand and style guidelines
- Ability to create new graphics in the same style
- Knowledge of any Scandinavian language
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set-up your home office.
- Gym Allowance
- 33 days holidays, including bank holidays.
- Bike2Work Scheme
- Medical Cash Plan
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity, and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!