Marketing & Innovation Project Manager
Required SkillsBusiness Development Marketing Plans Project Management Promotion Reporting Target Setting
Our client is a leader in the insurance industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinating the strategic partnerships and co-operations with other entities both internal and external to the group to develop new business;
- Work closely with the Country Managers and the Commercial Manager;
- Centralize all OVF/SF queries relating to commercial and marketing matters, ensure a centralized follow-up, respect of the deadlines and qualitative and quantitative KPIs are collected, assist in the preparation of the various committees;
- Enable the Country Manager to work efficiently, with the relevant departments within the BU Assurance, the necessary meetings and work sessions to ensure a proper follow-up of the projects;
- Review and assess the expression of needs of new projects related to the respective perimeter;
- Ensure a project follow-up at every stage and monitoring the KPI’s (compliance, IRIS etc) and report on them accordingly;
- Define ways, tools and the relevant organization to ensure that the co-ordination and the follow up of the activity is thorough and complete;
- Report and update the progress of product development actions;
- Prepare monthly reports and presentations to illustrate progress and evolutions;
- Take an active role in the co-ordination of the forecasts and business plans for the co-operation together with the OVF Head of Insurance and the Commercial Manager;
- Maintain and ensure that business development procedures are being followed;
- Prepare with the assistance of the Country Managers the presentations for new products and present them at the respective committees;
- Identify and propose any measure or action ensuring the completion of the project and meeting the targets that have been defined by the top management;
- Take part in assessing for each project, the operational and functional consequences with a solution maximizing quality, efficiency, reactivity while ;
- Respect the targets set by the management and the imperatives that must be met.
- Experience in a similar role, in insurance will be an advantage.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Prioritization, time management and organizational skills;
- Commitment to high professional ethical standards;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Must have a hands-on approach to problem-solving;
- Must be organized and able to coordinate works with others.