Required SkillsBrand Marketing Communication Coordination Email Marketing Marketing Plans Promotion
Our client is a leading company in the hospitality, development and construction sectors.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop, coordinate, implement and manage marketing programs and events that uphold the groups' corporate image and identity in the local and international market;
- Manage a variety of brands which target different international and local audiences on various channels;
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics;
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution;
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of the groups’ overall strategic marketing plan;
- Lead the execution of marketing programs and drive collaboration with different stakeholders whilst leveraging the right internal processes;
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and suppliers;
- Prepare an annual marketing budget and monitor on a regular basis;
- Oversee and approve marketing collateral in various forms across the various brands of the group;
- Develop organic and paid content, events, publicity initiatives, social media calendar per brand, lead generation campaigns, performance analysis;
- Produce relevant, topical and engaging content for our online channels;
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns;
- Keep up to date with the latest emerging trends and best practices.
- A University Degree in Communications, Marketing or a related field;
- At least 3 years of experience working as a Marketing Manager;
- Have a strong understanding and experience in offline and online marketing;
- Have experience in mentoring and managing a marketing team;
- Have proven experience in developing and executing complex marketing programs.
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Able to multi-task and work with a hands-on approah;
- Creative and innovative marketer;
- Has a love for great copy, witty communication, and PR engagements;
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills;
- Highly organised;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Strong project management skills.