Marketing Manager (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsBachelor Degree Brand Marketing Communication Content Creative English Maltese Marketing Plans Organisational Social Media
Our client is a leading organisation in private clients and corporate services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and implement a digital marketing strategy for the organisation;
- Create and implement digital marketing plan across the organisation’s social media platforms;
- Liaise and work with the organisations Marketing Agency;
- Increase social media presence of the Organisation;
- Oversee all the Organisation’s social media accounts;
- Manage online content;
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing;
- Organise and handle online events such as webinars, podcasts etc.;
- Work with all the departments in the organisation ensuring effective marketing plans and practices;
- Ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to;
- Handle the practice development aspect of the Firm;
- Report and work together with the organisation’s management being able to communicate results and take initiative as and when required.
- Hold a Diploma level education (MQF level equivalent) in marketing, digital marketing, or another related field; A degree in this field will be considered an asset;
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Be proficient with all aspects of marketing, branding, content generation and online publishing.
- Strong verbal communication and writing skills in both English and Maltese;
- Strong understanding of the latest digital marketing technology and strategies;
- Social media savvy.