Materials Development Engineer
Required SkillsAttention to Detail BE Mechanical Engineering Degree Materials Organisational and Time Management Teamwork
Our client is a leader in innovative engineered solutions.
Job Responsibilities and Duties?
- Handle the compilation of documentation and literature required for the purpose of promotions;
- Handle the development of rubber compounds to meet customer specifications;
- Design mixing processes to achieve optimum processing properties;
- Provide rubber compound technical service to customers and company sites.
- In possession of a BSc or Master’s degree in Chemistry;
- Experience in rubber compound development and processing will be an asset (training locally and abroad will be given as required).
- A confident person;
- Able to communicate cross-culturally;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Advanced level of MS Office package (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Ability to work under own initiative and with a ‘continuous self-improvement’ attitude.