Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform mechanical repairs on our fleet;
- Depending on the level of experience, perform diagnostics on vehicle breakdowns, perform preventive and corrective works whilst coordinating with the supervisor on duty;
- Proper use and care of diagnostic equipment and tools;
- Ensure that diagnostics and repairs performed are safe, reliable and in line with company safety standards;
- Fill out job cards or any other documentation related to the job to fully assure traceability;
- Assist management to ensure the workspace is kept safe and clean, including proper waste management;
- Comply to company policies such as security, health and safety, data protection, quality assurance, etc.;
- Follow the Team Supervisor’s instructions;
- Carry out other duties that can be allocated or delegated by Management.
- At least 3 years’ experience in maintenance and repair of vehicles;
- Maintenance and repair of heavy vehicles.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Have a very good level of written and spoken English or Maltese;
- Organized and able to coordinate and communicate well with others;
- Good diagnosis skills;
- Be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Shifts between Monday and Sunday.