Required SkillsClient Networking Communication Confidence Customer Requirements KPI Reporting Negotiation Persistence Problem Solving Quotations Relationships Sales Self-motivation Target Setting Teamwork
Our client is a leading company within the promotional merchandise sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with existing customers to grow accounts into long standing relationships;
- Understand what our clients are looking to achieve and recognise areas in which we can support them;
- Deliver an exceptional level of customer service in every interaction with our clients;
- Identify opportunities to up-sell, cross sell and encourage repeat business;
- Proactively identify and target new business opportunities through various existing or new channels;
- Liaise with suppliers to source products to meet customer’s requirements;
- Provide quotations and proposals working with in-house studio team;
- Work closely with in-house production team to make sure orders are delivered;
- Achieve sales targets as agreed with your Merchandise Manager.
- Having prior experience within the promotional merchandise industry is desirable;
- Have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- Able to prioritise and manage several tasks;
- Be polite and friendly;
- Be confident speaking on the phone with customers and suppliers;
- Be results-driven;
- Be able to work in a changing environment.