Mid-Level Frontend Developer
As a mid-level developer you will become a core member and have an important role in building up a new sportsbook product for ComeOn group. This involves hands on executing on development tasks to build the sportsbook frontend solutions. It also involves high level of collaboration with the rest of the cross functional team. for example brainstorming, define technical structure and implement the product and its technical solutions.
- Previous experience with large scale React applications and good experience in React and its ecosystem.
- Good experience working with component based architecture
- Know your way around GIT
- Experienced working HTML, CSS, Sass, W3 standard, Web APIs
- Take end-to-end ownership of the products, from design to release.
- Good understanding of UI/UX – we love super-cool animations
- Plus if you have experience with performance and tools like lighthouse.
Technical Skills Desired:
- Having full stack experience is a plus, especially full stack within Java.It is a plus but not mandatory to have domain knowledge (igaming, payment solutions, sportsbetting, product development)
Soft Skills Desired:
- Be a role model towards other developers in the team
- Encouraging to new ideas
- Being a good communicator also requires you to work on your listening skills and ability to understand others.
- Well organized – be more autonomous in your work, you’ll be asked to help others, as well as to review or attend meetings; you also have to monitor multiple projects at the same time.
- Supporting the team to boost their skills to create a stimulating work environment.
- Be an engine to improve the product and boost team productivity
- A competitive salary + bonuses
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- Generous pension and insurance benefits
- Brand new laptop and smartphone with fully paid plan
- Generous health subsidy benefit
- Company events and AW’s, including breakfast mornings and Friday beers
- Relaxed working environment
- Team events
- Hybrid work Setup
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!
The ComeOn Moment
That moment when right before the roulette ball stops, or during when the penalty shoots out in the world cup final, when time slows down, when every heartbeat can be felt, when you think, whisper or scream ComeOn, ComeOn, ComeOn!
You don’t have to be a gambler to work at ComeOn Group, but you have to understand the power of having something at stake, with the potential to win or lose. We have all experienced this, if not with money on the table, maybe it was our hearts!
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn! Check us out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.